Monday, July 13, 2009

If there's one sport I apsolutely love and am good at its swimming. I don't take lessons during the winter but during the summer I get in allot of practice. I've been doing the swim team in Vancortland Park for about 3 years. I finished all the classes so now i'm just doing the swim team. This picture was taken 2 summers ago at a pool in Bethlahem, Pennsylvania. My cousin Rosemary took all of us girls to the pool. It had two water slides and a diving board too! When I went to Michigan last week we went swimming at a university. The pool went up to 12 feet and there was so many diving boards. There was about 3 small diving boards like the ones the Olympic people use to kick off of, there was 2 avarge size diving boards and 1 huge diving board that went up to about 12 feet in the air! It was amazing! At first I didn't even want to try and jump off that thing but when I saw my younger cousins and sisters doing it I decided to take the risk. IT WAS AWSOME! Well, I overcame my fears and ended up doing it again and again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.