I made this game up right on the spot. Noemi, asked me to make a game as she finished preparing the lunch. We simply wrote a sentence about ourselves in a little paper. We then folded the papers and through them all in a big bowl. Then we picked out one of the paper and guessed who it was. I thought it was sort of a boring game, but the girls seemed to really like it so we picked and guessed, picked and guessed until the food was ready....lol! :D
Monday, March 22, 2010
I made this game up right on the spot. Noemi, asked me to make a game as she finished preparing the lunch. We simply wrote a sentence about ourselves in a little paper. We then folded the papers and through them all in a big bowl. Then we picked out one of the paper and guessed who it was. I thought it was sort of a boring game, but the girls seemed to really like it so we picked and guessed, picked and guessed until the food was ready....lol! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.