Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few months ago we had some girls come over my house to make homemade pizza! We are trying to encourage and inspire girls to love homemaking and enjoy working in the kitchen! Although I must confess that the kitchen is not my comfort zone I realize that it is my God given role to be a keeper of the home and a help meet to my husband one day. I realize that if I don't practice homemaking skills now it will be much harder to learn it when I am already married. Please pray that God will give us all the grace to complete our roles and love being women! I desire to be more comfortable in the kitchen because it should be a place where a women delights in preparing meals for her family! I encourage you all to experiment in the kitchen and not be afraid to role up your sleeves and get a little dirty because by doing so we are delighting in our role!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.